Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
07 March, 04:51
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
Those who are reading this i am different then the rest of the band!!! at thier request My initials have to go behind my posts,,, So take this under Your thoughts and cosidertions !!! R Ricrado They are passive i sure the fork am not !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
07 March, 04:46
Tranys , fags and dikes can all share restrooms i dont mind but Stay The Fork OUT of MY restroom!!! Ansd just let me find ine of them in my grandkids in thier restroom and it will be the lats time they use one!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 March, 07:51
😂😂😂

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
06 March, 07:13
Thank you, I am a lady so i rather not but i can kick some ass if need be.... Right Ladies 💋

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
06 March, 07:08
👏👏

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 March, 06:00