Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Let's ALL have mask burning parties.
05:52 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
FieryChariot Girl @FieryChariotGirl
08 March, 06:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Way to go, Idaho!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
08 March, 10:24
Too bad we can't burn MASKS from our memory!
Or, maybe it's a good thing for this new generation to be aware of.
An ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of Cure?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 March, 11:37
I'm totally in!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
07 March, 09:33
Why not? They burned bras in the late '60's.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 09:27
And then let's ALL march to DC and finish off what the White Hats cannot.

Operation Que @OperationQ
06 March, 07:58
🔍"Face Mask Dangers: Hypoxia, Reduced Immune Efficiency, & Causation Of COVID-19 Symptoms"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
06 March, 07:35
Dont have any masks as I never wore one this past year.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
06 March, 07:35
Teaching the kids many valuable lessons here !!!! Great !

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
06 March, 07:31
YES! Even in Florida, I was the onlyone at the grocery store without a mask! Come on people, and especially Trump supporters, WHY are we still wearing masks? if we all stopped wearing them, it would go away. WE have all the power and they know it.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 March, 07:11
Great idea. I never had one. Maybe I can start the fire pit

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 March, 07:06
yes!!!! might i suggest Whole Foods parking lots???

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
06 March, 06:36
Saw this on twatter and you should read the comments. Libs gone mad, calling for children to be removed from their homes.

The one thing those idiots forget, take the kid and put him in foster care and it will be a conservative household. Idiots.

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
06 March, 06:33
LOVE THIS...BURN BABY BURN

wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 06:22
It's going to be real hard for kids to simply jump from 'wear a mask or Granny or your friends will die' to 'it was all a big lie' or even 'well they just made a mistake.' That was sure one big fat "mistake" that may truly need some counceling to wrap little minds around.

With other big lies like Santa and tooth fairy they at least have time to 'grow' out of it over time till they can grasp it with more developed minds and maturity

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 March, 06:02
was thinking exactly the same!! 🤛🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸