MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
ALRITE FRENS🐸🐸🐸
I JUST GOT MY NEW PHONE-
SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G
I REALLY WANA HERE EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS & ANY ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE ME TO STAY SAFE.
I WASN'T GOING 2 GET THIS PHONE CUZ THERES BEEN SO MUCH NEG HYPE OVER 5G...BUT IM ONLY HUMAN
AND I REALLY WANTED THIS CAMERA
HELP ME WITH ANY TRICKS 2 STAY SAFE ON THIS DEVICE 💚💚💚 THANQ Q FAM
04:03 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
06 March, 05:16
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I USE PROTON VPN AT THE SUGGESTION FROM STORM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BLKNATR 419 @BLKNATR
06 March, 04:59
Go to fast.com and you will see if you are really getting a 5g signal as your provider may be dumming that down. Got mine 2 weeks ago and max in my home is at 20mgb. If i were getting 5g it would be 500 to 800. SO.....either I leave it as is which is super fine or I upgrade my modem hoping my provider is atually passing alonfg 5g. Out doors is next test under roming scenario. Turn off location fer sure fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BLKNATR 419 @BLKNATR
06 March, 05:01
In response BLKNATR 419 to his Publication
Sitting next to my router I am at 70 mbp

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 March, 04:15
make your own om protection
its your energy made to protect you from bad energies

dont buy overpriced crap that dont work

06 March, 05:17
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
wats om protection?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 March, 04:11
Body Align has products to keep u safe from 5G

Jofo Jofo @Jofo_Slovakia_Q
06 March, 04:10
Use it without SIM. In my opinion it's only way.

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 March, 04:06
go here, to Karma Singh's site: https://www.harmonyunited....
and get a couple of Harmony Minis for your phone. They work!

06 March, 05:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
THANQ