Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 March, 10:56
If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
05 March, 11:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I got bumped from the chat. I posted a meme about EBS & asked a question. I got cut. It was painful. Not sure if there is anyway to get back on? I wont say a word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keepit Private @Sandlapper2021
05 March, 11:38
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Me as well -I asked a question that I guess I shouldn't have but I didn't mean anything bad by it. I was polite and just asked. I thought it was a place where they wanted us to ask questions and challenge what we saw - use discernment and ask. I felt bad because no one asked me what I meant or gave me a warning or anything. And it was the first time I ever asked anything in a chat. I never did find a way to appeal or explain. It was hard at first as I've been very loyal and have done a lot of reasearch - but then I figured well, they don't know me at all so I guess they did what they thought was best.

05 March, 11:50
In response Keepit Private to her Publication
we seem to have the same story. i have been here since the beginning. and i have worked hard to support the movement. someone maybe just had a bad day. i guess i just have less to read now. im happy to be on Anonup. Its good to be able to follow some great accounts from the ol' twitter days.

06 March, 12:01
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Yes. I remember when I "woke up" - it was shortly after 9/11 as I was there that day and watched it all - and lived nearby for several years. Slowly I learned more and more and slowly I brought along family and friends. Now all are awake and we talk everyday. I have made so many great "friends" first in Twit and then here...lost many in the great purge too. We had just started talking about a huge BBQ we wanted to do in the middle of the country someplace so we could all finally meet up when this is over and hug in person - I still hope one day that can happen. Thousands of us!

06 March, 07:55
I felt huge loss when the twitter purge occurred. Im Canadian. We are very asleep here. While us frogs in Can. continue to have their water turned up, we are being boiled to death slowly. We woke ones know our only hope is based on your admin and your miltary efforts. And trying to rattle others to reject and stand up is very difficult. i have lost most of my friends trying. The NWO has been consuming life from all humans. Here most stay quiet or walk comatose in life appearing to be ok with it.

I draw strength from all the Patriots in the USA, the world. I cry when I watch your military tic tok videos. I feel in my heart the immensity of what the Alliance is doing to save humanity. It really is biblical.

My grammy was born in the US. My Mom was devasted when JFK passed from the world stage. My patriot fight from within is in my bones.

I pray for you all, for the Trump team, for the WW miltary that is working so hard putting so much on the line. I pray for humanity💜

Thank you for your prayers and kindness. We pray for our Canadian patriots too. Whenever we feel down or as if we have lost, we remember our ancestors. All served in the various campaigns of our country's history since the days before the American Revolution. And, my mother who waited four long years for news of husband, relatives and friends during WWII. Letters moved slowly then and they had to fill many a worrisome time with busy work and chores. They, too, had "fake news" and isolationsists who didn't want to fight. Many who denied the evil underway in Europe at the time. But never in that entire campaign did we give up. Never did we criticize our nation. There are far more good than bad, far more faithful than not, and far more who love their fellow man. Hold faith, family and fellowship closest and we shall see this through as we have hardships prior. It is our unity that will defeat them - and what terrifies them the most. Long live Canada and long live the USA!
02:35 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sandlapper2021 in this post can reply
06 March, 04:45
Thank you.🕯🕊