DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
The whole Royal family was corrupt, with one exception.
01:16 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
06 March, 02:06
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Just pray she is still with us! Every time, EVERY TIME I see her pucture my heart and soul goes to a tender place fill with unique admiration! We Love us some Lady Diana for sure! 🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
06 March, 01:49
love our Princess Lady Diana❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 March, 01:44
Interesting my wife are I were chatting about her at dinner last night.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 March, 01:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
she is a bright light and the Royals hated her light.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 March, 02:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
she is still alive