WOW - LOOK AT THE SCHUMANN - ANYONE FEELING ASCENSION SYMPTOMS

TIREDNESS
BACK PAIN
EARS RINGING
OVER OR UNDER EATING
CHANGES IN SLEEP PATTERN
IRRITABILITY

DRINK PLENTY OF WATER

Healing 5D healing light soaking into your BONES - Upgrading DNA abilities and cell structures
12:34 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 March, 01:14
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
yes, yes, yes and dizzy starting last week and still today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
06 March, 01:12
I am....water will be used in vast amounts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
06 March, 12:54
Yes and so much more there is something changing the sky in the Netherlands are so full of colors right now.

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
06 March, 05:28
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
wow wow wow

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 12:47
I have been feeling all of this on a steady crescendo for 2 months now. The ears ringing is how we gauge our own vibration and others. i am learning to read it and control it. The other symptoms are from getting upgrades and to show chakra issues to fix.

Sorry for long answer.

Short Answer: This is my new normal.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
06 March, 12:43
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
06 March, 12:43
feeling good about today