Kovian Tel @Kovian
20 January, 04:28
Most of the military turn their backs to the Abomination/Biden's motorcade.

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 January, 07:28
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
aren't they suppposed to salute? I mean I think I saw somewhere that they're not going to recognize him as president. They're in charge not him. the corporation is done with. I saw him signing blank EO's saying he's rejoining the Paris climate accourd. We're watching a movie. 🤣 Biden probably said he's not playing a roll unless he gets to be president for a day or two. The thing I love the best is the people that are rubbing my face in it. Calling me a Qtard and crazy. They just keep digging their graves deeper and deeper. I can't wait to just be the bigger person. Things are different now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
20 January, 07:58
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Trump said last summer "Biden is shot" at three rallies. Take him at his word. I believe the actor playing Biden now is none other than Jim Carey who played him on a SNL show. Nothing he does counts. We, the People need to find our RESOLVE to stand up and say No More Slavery.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
oh I Know Biden has been executed. I was joking around.
08:05 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Ella Wherry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Kilroy⭐, click on at the bottom under it