Kovian Tel @Kovian
20 January, 04:28
Most of the military turn their backs to the Abomination/Biden's motorcade.

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
aren't they suppposed to salute? I mean I think I saw somewhere that they're not going to recognize him as president. They're in charge not him. the corporation is done with. I saw him signing blank EO's saying he's rejoining the Paris climate accourd. We're watching a movie. 🤣 Biden probably said he's not playing a roll unless he gets to be president for a day or two. The thing I love the best is the people that are rubbing my face in it. Calling me a Qtard and crazy. They just keep digging their graves deeper and deeper. I can't wait to just be the bigger person. Things are different now.
07:28 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
20 January, 07:58
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Trump said last summer "Biden is shot" at three rallies. Take him at his word. I believe the actor playing Biden now is none other than Jim Carey who played him on a SNL show. Nothing he does counts. We, the People need to find our RESOLVE to stand up and say No More Slavery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 January, 08:05
In response Ella Wherry to her Publication
oh I Know Biden has been executed. I was joking around.

Phil Smith @I_have_to_hide
20 January, 11:33
In response Ella Wherry to her Publication
maybe it's not him, but saying it's Jim Carrey is a pretty big stretch lol