1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
06 March, 08:08
Well what is this Tom Foolery?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
06 March, 08:20
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Amen, you know it, right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harry Darden @Venture777
06 March, 08:28
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
Why Tyler Perry has access to build a studio on a military base. What connections does he have.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
i would consider this...no one questioned when the perverts hosted parties and gave out awards to their 'celebrity' cronies in the Whitehouse; yet Tyler Perry, a Christian, teams up with the 'good' side and every one is 'suspect' as being legit!
08:50 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Harry Darden to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Emtee2355 in this post can reply
Harry Darden @Venture777
06 March, 08:18
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
it's a military base not related to the base. just like you should question any other person having access to build something that is not related to the function of the military. i didn't question his personal life did i.