Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 March, 10:07
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
I think the green awning mystery has already been solved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
07 March, 08:58
there are a few replica's of the WH across the states and I think one or two abroad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
07 March, 08:12
Im almost positive that the picture that was posted when Psaki was giving a press briefing, there was a brick building with what looked like a green roof. Gonna have tk try and pull that pic back up but im almost positive that this is where the picture was taken.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 07:47
AND the nazi camp thing in Cali the deep state was gonna do but then moved Adolf Hitler Rothschild to another area to live out his days. Venezuela, I see now it is listed as conspiracy. FK I think the shell structure at least of the area in Cali would still be visible. No info on that area recently nor have I looked into it. It does exist, that was the Project Mockingbird area, again back to tunnels.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 07:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Project Paperclip, and Project Mockingbird, those things entertwine and did prior but that was a new assimilation against humanity. Reorganizing.

Miss Lynn @MissLynn
06 March, 09:40
Tyler Perry bought 300+ acres in 2015. His studios opened in 2019 and yes, one of his sets is the White House.
https://tylerperrystudios....

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
06 March, 08:37
hmmm. same place.

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
06 March, 08:08
Fort McPherson was BRAC'd years ago, then Tyler Perry bought a bunch of it

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 March, 08:06
Tyler Perry...Search it youll find it...☺️ We are watching a movie.

Operation Que @OperationQ
06 March, 07:51
🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 March, 07:10
Using Google Earth this is as close as I could get to the only buidling inside the fort that resembles the W.H., and the buildings behind it also look like the ones in the video. There was no street view available. 🤷‍♂️

Mendy Clarke @mclarke2
06 March, 07:26
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
just using Google maps, it's not there.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
06 March, 06:52
It looks like a cake.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
06 March, 04:29

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
06 March, 04:27
I looked it up on google maps and it's showing Tyler Perry studios there as well.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
06 March, 08:20
Amen, you know it, right!

Harry Darden @Venture777
06 March, 08:28
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
Why Tyler Perry has access to build a studio on a military base. What connections does he have.

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
06 March, 07:10
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
All of this seems so surreal. If this is all a show, it's amazing that the only leaks I've read about are little ambiguous photos like this.