Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 March, 08:53
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Governor Nazi Kate Brown - Oregon is on that list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
06 March, 04:17
The reason officials hid the efficiacy of Hydroxychloroquine was that there was
No way to make money on it-
As The data on it's use and pricing was already known around the world.
Fauci had a hand in their decision, closely working with Schumer, every step of the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 March, 02:01
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
And that would destroy the narrative indeed...

Lady Mae @LadyMae
06 March, 11:48
I think about it daily, and I marvel at how many are still not "woke" including my sons who are not stupid people... It is very difficult to maintain optimism, but I know that "the enemy" wants us discouraged. It lowers our frequency so I'm trying very hard not to go there. The media, education (if one can call it that), and big tech are our 3 highest priotities to bring down. It's not just video news, but it's publications like "The Atlantic" that need to be dealt with.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
06 March, 10:50
In response Lady Mae to her Publication
Truth

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 March, 09:44
That was a huge red flag moment for me as a nurse. NEVER in a true pandemic would medical persons be told by the government what they can and cannot prescribe and have their very licenses THREATENED!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
06 March, 09:37
wonder if it will ever come out from msm

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 March, 08:39
Truth!!! it confirmed my decision of "my body my choice" and no one else gets to make decisions regarding it for me.