Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
05 March, 08:24
Mike Pompeo Tweet = Q-D about Mike Pompeo!
8:37 AM = Q-D 837
Fire and Fury = Fire & Fury
4-10-20 = 4-10-20 Delta
4-10-20 Delta = Full Dosclosure
Trust + Mike Pompeo = Trust Kansas.

Statistically impossible to be coincidence.
Most interconnected COM ever!

15-Mar-2018 7:46:36 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch

March madness.
Public will know soon.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 March, 12:06
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
FABULOUS. Thank you for putting all the pieces together. How can I repay you? Hard Work (should) = Commensurate remuneration!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
Agreed, Try Here πŸ‘‡

https://www.patreon.com/Ha...
04:15 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by iamnowhere in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 March, 10:42
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
Thank you very much. God Bless you.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 March, 02:30
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Thank you both (very much) for your kind words. Trying to keep those who’ve already woken up inspired and helping to awaken the over sleepers on Main Street is the greatest reward so have and always will publish everything for free here and on Gab:

@i4ni2th4a2th

And although contributing to the cause is my primary intention I did loose my business when my state shut down so I set up this Patreon account and publish things there a little in advance (if i remember to :) but always for free & anyone who wishes and is able can contribute to my work there:

patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

There are no words powerful enough to define how appreciative I am for any consideration in this manner. God Bless, Good Luck, Godspeed & Keep Digging!