Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Mike Pompeo Tweet = Q-D about Mike Pompeo!
8:37 AM = Q-D 837
Fire and Fury = Fire & Fury
4-10-20 = 4-10-20 Delta
4-10-20 Delta = Full Dosclosure
Trust + Mike Pompeo = Trust Kansas.

Statistically impossible to be coincidence.
Most interconnected COM ever!

15-Mar-2018 7:46:36 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch

March madness.
Public will know soon.
Q
08:24 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
06 March, 06:02
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Mike Pompeo Makes Me Proud to be a Kansan! Thank You For Your Continued Service & Your Continued Support for President Trump! Mr Pompeo! Love and Support From Kansas !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 March, 09:52
Thank you! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 09:50
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Eng.762 (G762=as'-bes-tos; from G1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of G4570; not extinguished, i.e. (by implication) perpetual:—not to be quenched, unquenchable, of eternal hell fire to punish the damned
The Preaching of John the Baptist, Mat 3:1-12
Mat 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable G762 fire.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
06 March, 12:06
FABULOUS. Thank you for putting all the pieces together. How can I repay you? Hard Work (should) = Commensurate remuneration!

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
06 March, 04:15
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Agreed, Try Here 👇

https://www.patreon.com/Ha...

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 March, 11:05
Thank you for this! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 March, 10:42
I wondered if it was Pompoe...hes from my state and I would respond on his Twitter by calling him Kansas. #vibes

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
06 March, 06:00
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
is that what he means by trust zkansas. Ine never understood that!

Martha Smith @Victura54
05 March, 09:51
I still enjoy your decoding. It takes me so long to do it.
i'm getting there🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

05 March, 10:30
In response Martha Smith to her Publication
TY! DM me if you ever need any help or tips (glad to help :)

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

05 March, 08:43
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Thanks for letting me know (you made my day)!
My goal is to help keep the awoken inspired by interpreting coms etc and help the remainder of Main Street get red pilled so that the plan can continue and the Great Awakening can be fulfilled.
It’s already started & people are waking up now (with all the current nonesense) quicker than ever before - I love to see it. Dark to Light :)