Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 10:06
Ever since I donated $777 to Flynn when I barely had any money to my name, my life completely changed financially.

True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 12:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Someone I gave money to the other day said I shouldnt have. I said you dont understand it does me a lot more good than it does you hun.
God has given me every dollar I have ever made..
He gives me extra above what I need and I pass it on.
Ppl need to understand that too and always make sure to use it when ppl send ya something from the heart of appreciation that is not traceable.
I would only hope that ppl could know that anyone Nana sends gifts to have given me something way more valuable than I gave them.

Nana dont need a lot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm old, isn't the saying, "tis better to give than to receive?".... I'm pretty sure....

Good on ya Nana! Imagine if you gave to an angel unknowningly?
09:32 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 12:58
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Well there are a lot of angels here right now, God said so and he also tells what is!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 01:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Never argue with Nana!!!

💗💓💗💓💗💯🙏👊🙏