Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*VERY IMPORTANT INTEL!
Question: When do the 10 days of darkness begin?
Answer: Shutdown.
8chan (where Q posts) was just Shut Down. Does this mean the start of the 10 days?!?!
07:15 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 January, 10:27
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Q DID say that REFLECTIONS are important:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
24 January, 08:51
seems to be fake news . looks very much intact to me .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
21 January, 01:05
Nope. 8kun is NOT shutdown... fake news.
https://8kun.top/qresearch...
https://8kun.top/qresearch...

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
21 January, 01:00
Saw on Gab it was back ip but havent checked it myself. Either way, i believe our 10 days if darkness begsn today. We will likely not hear from DJT until 1/31, which ends the month that Flynn asked of us on 12/31.

Don Dur @Doubled18
21 January, 12:34
it lines up with flynn saying we need yous for 30 more days on new years..

Smarter Texas @smarterQ
21 January, 12:26
I think we all need to wake up... because we all fooled by this stupid plan...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 January, 01:51
In response Smarter Texas to her Publication
then why be on anonup???? mr left........

Nikole Day @Niktrpl7
20 January, 10:54
but executive order is til the 27 i thought?

Katerina Tse @Katerina
21 January, 01:47
In response Nikole Day to her Publication
None of that matters! Military is in control and DC is forgien territory! Think Vatican, it isn't in Rome or Italy. That's how DC is.

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
20 January, 10:52
Darkness is more to do with not having communication with our president and allowing Military and FEMA restore the Republic to be handed back to the people... Trump won't be communicating with us until after the end of 10 days...lots of confusion until the truth is brought to light about Voter fraud which will be shown to the people as proof that a Biden Presidency is illegal and they cannot allow a illegal president to run the country...why the military had to step in ....Trump wins via the evidence provided to a military court..but really he never step down just a stepped aside

20 January, 09:34

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
20 January, 09:30
It's not shutdown now.

20 January, 09:36
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
im glad to see the shutdown was temporary

Lone Gunman @LoneGunman
20 January, 07:32