Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 09:56
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Started skipping and planning to do just the in the seventies, my kindergarten teacher asked if we had any questions, I was like yeah, can I leave yet. Dragon breath said NO and your gonna deal with this for the next twelve years. I said we'll see, and there I went. Even mama said good thing they didn't put parents in JAIL back then for not having their kids go to school and she is close as I know to a real saint. 120ish i.q. still remember lamenting that walk in, then seeing the fkin bs they call education now. Reading on a six grade level, not that makes me special but goes to show what your kid CAN learn, not around the very ones curriculum wise who wanna dumb your younguns down and make them good lil slaves, now trans slaves for baphomet. A friend of mine said the curriculum of UN luciferian BS. HER kid who was still young enough to think he could be say an "airplane" and him saying school told him, he could be a girl, what the natural fk, all started with Alice Bailey who to this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396