Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
27 February, 04:11
Do any of you understand what hitting the mark is? Everyone I see trying to decipher Q drops and Dates, Gematria, Dog comms, sports comms, I have a message for you. You'll know it when you see it. Q wants us to love each other, protect each other, teach each other, take care of each other and have faith in a higher power whatever that might be to you personally. The One True God encompasses all faiths. He the same guy no matter what he is called. #wwg1wga really does mean all. Perhaps The OG O.T.G. and his Rainbow Warriors are cleaning up this realm and it's taking longer than expected because we aren't heeding his message. Love your neighbor as you love yourself, protect the weak and unenlightened, be a true patriot. Don't look for trouble, trust God's plan, REMEMBER It's Going To Be BIBLICAL. A new Gospel is being written right now. How do you want your character arc to go? Upward spiral or down? #GodWins Revelation began 9/23/2017. Do your research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
05 March, 06:03
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
LightWarriors of the rainbow๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
There is a Native American Prophecy, it aligns with biblical revelation, but goes one step further. ALL the Gods come to the rescue and there are plenty. Elder Gods (Greek) (Jesus is the son of Zeus - Hey-Zeus) Pagan Gods, Native American Gods (north & south), they all have a Divine Consciossness. The Rainbow Warriors. Click the link for more info and feel free to follow up with a deeper dig. This article is pretty basic. In The End We Win.
#GodWins #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
https://wakeup-world.com/2...
06:13 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Elizabeth Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
06 March, 11:09
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
The Native Americans taught me๐Ÿ™Œ