NEO ONE @Neo
From Jordan Sather on Telegram:

"Did you know that anyone can drop a pin on Google anywhere?

Look, I just dropped a pin of myself at Mar-A-Lago - yet my ass is actually sitting 3000 miles away.

Don't think someone is an "insider" or chillin w/ Trump at Mar-A-Lago because of a location pin."

Looks can be deceiving... especially on the internet.
05:55 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 06:56
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
So tired of JS...he really is a divider. Blocks anyone who posts Ezra comments on his feed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 06:39
Lol. True story. Elon dropped a pin on Mars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vikki Bottomley @Slickarama
05 March, 06:29
the only 2 people that pin drop is george news and dan and we know they already hang with trump dont know what your getting at

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
05 March, 06:07
I drop them at every cigar bar I ever see.😂 My idea of fooking with their algos.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 06:06
Another way they manipulate optics on their trafficking areas, not by accident.

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts