I'LL GO 1ST-- I SPY BERNIE SMOKING A "CUBAN" CIGAR
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
05:16 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Smoothie McCool @Smoothie
06 March, 12:29
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
the clock is telling the same time as the Doomsday Clock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 March, 11:28
i spy the illumanti symbol and the CCP symbol on the light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 March, 11:13
easily twice as many "dogs" as crooks. Trumps "Red " tie (I know there is something to the color of his ties but do not know what the colors mean) What is that in the hand of Bernie ? I think its Bernie, but it looks like a stick with some smoke coming out of it...or maybe I need better glasses, lol

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 March, 11:16
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Yup, confirmed, need better glasses ! cigar in Bernies hand, if that is indeed Bernie.

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
05 March, 11:10
Harris has an Adams apple

Poppa Doc @PoppaDoc
06 March, 12:01
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
😂🤣

Colleen Esara @ColleenEsara
05 March, 11:07
20 dogs..all different breeds....represent the people waiting around while the elite's play a rigged game. ??? Hahaha I don't know...just guessing.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 March, 11:05
Picture of our President winking.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 March, 11:02
No pendulum in the clock , Trumps picture and he is winking .

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 March, 11:06
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Just saw you wrote what I saw and wrote.

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
05 March, 10:56
No green smoke coming out from under fartwell...I mean Swalwell! 🤣

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 March, 10:55
They are all holding 5 cards except the one booker is passing the card to under the table

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
05 March, 10:55
The pyramid with the one eye symbol on the lamp above the table.

Smoothie McCool @Smoothie
06 March, 12:27
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
hammer and sickle as well

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 March, 10:50
Where is Bidens left arm? and hand for that matter.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 March, 07:44
looks like Biden has all the chips in front of him

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
05 March, 07:10
Oh n it seems Booker has my Damn Dog!!!

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
05 March, 07:08
3 Minutes to Midnight eh? The last few minutes of the 11th Hour hmmm

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
05 March, 11:08
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Same thing I first noticed

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
05 March, 07:05
tail end of Washingtons Durham boat on left

New Chapter 17 @NewChapter_17
05 March, 06:36
They're all cheating and Big Brother is watching 😉

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 March, 06:17
kamala has man hands

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 March, 06:15
4 mins to midnight if that means anything

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
05 March, 06:12
The lamp above has Illuminati eye and a Sickle.Also the photo on the left back wall looks like Durham boat...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 March, 05:55
All seeing eye in overhead light

Moses Brown @LeaveYourPride
05 March, 05:50
Biden is laughing - like he is cognative enough to understand any joke being told to him.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
05 March, 05:45
They are being hunted...? Picture on wall.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
05 March, 05:42
Trumps wink

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
05 March, 05:41
I like that wink.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
05 March, 05:29
Kamala wearing a "pearl necklace".

Days Of Elijah @Stella
05 March, 05:27
The dogs are out (not sure what this symbolizes though).
Painting of George Washington crossing delaware plus winking Trump on the wall, appears like their playing the white hats game.

Jay Void @Oilcan13
05 March, 05:21
symbolism on the lamp!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
05 March, 05:20
Oh my Dogz there's just easter eggs for Africa. Nice wink from POTUS,, I'll take that one 😉

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 March, 05:19
Who is the dude in the far left?

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
05 March, 05:28
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Beto, I think.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
05 March, 05:19
🤣 Lots of dogs in this picture!