Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
Men dressing as women, women dressing as men. Gender neutrality. Apparently this is a new fashion. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

“So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬
05:13 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Texas Patriot @Onefunnybird
05 March, 06:19
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri Heer @Tlheer
05 March, 05:46
they took down the two towers and bldg 7. dad, mom, children. neutralizing family. replacing it with one bldg. one sex, no family unit. weird analogy. not mine. but, definitely something there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 06:00
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
Great analogy!

05 March, 05:35
I saw this outfit in the men's department. I thought it was super cute but for women! I cannot see a man wearing it. It looked even more feminine in stores.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 March, 05:23
No, just no.

05 March, 05:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
YES!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 March, 05:20
Any man that dresses like this is not looking for a real woman......just say'n because real woman want real men not this....

05 March, 05:29
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Amen, Sister! 💯

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 March, 05:20
🧐😂🤣☺️😁A vision in pink........
.............. every woman's "dream" for the father of her children..........

05 March, 05:28
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I know, right! Unbelievable!