Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 March, 05:13
Men dressing as women, women dressing as men. Gender neutrality. Apparently this is a new fashion. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

“So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 March, 05:23
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
No, just no.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 March, 05:39
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
It's grooming for NWO.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 March, 05:53
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Yep. pueberty blockers, hormones, gender benders, Old Navy has a "gender neutral" categoryfor clothes.

I have purple girl, a blue boy, and a pink girl.
They are exactly who God made them to be.

It makes me sad to see gender neutral babyvnames, baby clothes, and people letting their children "decide for themselves."

I have a close friend whose daughter has decided she is a boy. The mom is calling her, lets say "Danny", because the girl wants to be Danny. I remember when "Maggie" was born. Now she is 12 and her mom is asking everyone to help her by calling her Danny. I am pretty sure, based on the child's tic tock, that her mom bought her a binder, too. 🙄 sigh.

My kids are like, "really? We are not calling her Danny."