Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
birdie blankenship @cedarwaxwing
04 April, 10:49
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
find this asshole please

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
04 April, 10:12
Bad apple. He needs to go and face Karma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
04 April, 10:06
WHAT THE HELLLL?!!!!! POLICE OFFICER doing that to his OFFICER DOG?????!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬I hope he was reported!!!!!!

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
08 March, 01:48
😢💔😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
un real...ANYONE that treats an animal like THAT will treat EVERYONE in their life with agression

Jamie Brown @yukonbabe1
05 March, 10:54
what an asshole, he needs that done to him

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
05 March, 08:22
Signs perhaps someone needs a career change. There is a dude in a giant blue bite suit you've obviously trained the dog to attack. That dog probabaly weighs as much as the canine officer's girl friend/wife... 1 + 1 = 2 Think about it. Beat cops don't detective much... We do. KEK

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 March, 07:01
THIS OATHBREAKER IS PISSED HE CANT WRITE A TICKET !!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
05 March, 06:28
this pisses me off. since it was covered by the news I hope they fire him and put him in prison. cruelty to animals is a crime, and no one is above the law

Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
05 March, 06:25
Im not about defunding the police But this is one asshole needs defunding

Gripe Guy @GripeGuy
05 March, 06:19
REMOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!! POS!!!!!

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
05 March, 06:10
I hope someone finds him and brings the PAIN 😡😡😡

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
05 March, 06:09
dead man if I was there

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
05 March, 05:54
OOhhh! I kinda wished I didn't watch that....

Gray 359 @Gray359
05 March, 06:59
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
My thoughts exactly!😠😠

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
05 March, 05:34
Given that there's no information with this, who, where, etc., I hope whoever recorded this what smart enough to report it. This makes me so angry!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 March, 04:58
Sadly, this sweet babylove will still have that asshole's back. DoG would sacrifice his own life to make sure no one ever harmed it's partner.
#DudeHasToGo

beth thoele @Beth
05 March, 04:57
Oh hell no

2ne FruAa @FruAa
05 March, 04:56
😱 Wondering how he would treat a human(child) when he does this to his partner / police dog?

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
05 March, 04:48
Typical roid rage cop! Bet he treats the dog better than his customers,,, I mean victims out on the road! We need to shit can these assholes! Won't be many cops left if we get ride of these criminals!

Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
05 March, 04:48
imall for disapine but that is animal abuse

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
05 March, 04:44
I'm sorry, but this looks evil, inhumane and cruel to me. There's no way this wouldn't be choking the dog. Please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone, please.

frankie mundo @meanbean17
05 March, 04:39
Better hope that dog has better sense than that man does

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
05 March, 04:39
🤬🤬 please someone not allow this brutal coward of a man to ever work with dogs again!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
05 March, 04:35
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
05 March, 04:28
Motherfooker‼️We all saw what you did!

Patriot Vito @PatriotVito
05 March, 04:27
Someone should pick his ass up by his neck with a chain around it, POS 🤬

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
05 March, 04:17
Where the hell is this??????????

Christina Maga @Christina71
05 March, 04:10
OMG!!!!!!!! I'm so pissed off!

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts