Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Check out the new American Prophet video, especially for all of the JFK Jr. fans! I love this!

https://rumble.com/vecqnz-...

#JFKJRLIVES #TheStorm #wwg1wga #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #MAGA
01:40 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
14 March, 05:58
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Does anyone know who is singing the first track in this video please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
14 March, 05:35
Ivanka Trump shown 3x in video. is that really Carolyn in a mask or maybe Princess Diana? Trying to pull in the connection for a JFKJr video....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 March, 05:23
I literally just watched this 3X in a row.
❤️👊💥

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
06 March, 12:20
if anyone has not seen the documentary put together by Jennifer Mac for Juan O Savin on youtube The Called. it is excellent. also recommend on Rumble "And We Know" videos. very uplifting with truth. LT is a retired marine. By the way, I did enjoy this video too.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 10:23
I still Believe John Kennedy Jr. is our Vice President & will be our President in 2024. The whole world would REJOICE. "This is what the LORD Says, 'From them (United States) will come Songs of Thanksgiving and the Sound of Rejoicing.' " Jeremiah 30:18-19 💙

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 March, 05:53
JFK Jr. is dead. It's that simple. Holding on to this nonsense makes us all look crazy. Julian laid this out quite succinctly.

05 March, 06:27
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
JFK Jr. is 100% alive. Please have faith. JFK Jr. is Q. Those that we think are dead are actually alive (like MJ, Princess Diana, etc.). Those that we think are alive are dead (like Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga, etc.). WWG1WGA

Here is another short video to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 04:13
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
you are rude and you’re disrespectful And you are totally clueless.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 March, 05:03
I love American Phophet videos no one does it better, inspiring every soul alive ! Thank you for posting QPatriot 1776 Together we will help save the children and I love you too.

05 March, 06:16
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Agreed! The American Prophet channel is my favorite channel on Rumble. Together, we will save the children. Love you, too! ❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 02:29
Someone just asked me what I am doing right now so I replied,
" Messing with ppl online that think JFKJr is dead"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
05 March, 02:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

05 March, 04:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣