WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
04 March, 08:56
❤️🙏🕊️💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
I love this visual. This is an area that I have struggled with since I was a little girl. I believe it has to do with the many years of early childhood abuse I endured. I have walls up all the way to heaven to guard my heart. When I love, I love with my whole heart, and at 46 and and empath, I have experienced many hurts and disappointments. I need to know how to rise above the hurt.
12:49 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 03:19
In response Just Me... to her Publication
A certain amount of caution remains. The price for being wiser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 03:17
Practice & do not limit your experiences. Live to make your mission to really have love. Time & patience, you will win!

17 March, 03:19
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

17 March, 03:15
💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻God Bless You beautiful Soul!!! i feel you and you are definitely not slone, it takes so do much courage and strength to keep feeling the healing power of that beautful heart of yours. Heaven knows we need more heart centered healers and leaders like you in the world! 💞🙏🏻💞🙏🏻