Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
17 March, 04:35
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Thank you! Keep showing it but I totally get it. We heal in each others physical heart space. I never stopped my meditation circles - even in Michigan 💜🙏💕☀️💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
17 March, 06:34
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏You are so beautfiul God Bless You!!!💗🙏💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 03:15
Love is the Answer to all of it! Nothing can be better! Love is Life. We all just need to live in love.

17 March, 03:16
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
💗🙌💗🙌💗🙌

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
05 March, 12:50
I am not afraid.

05 March, 08:03
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
🙌❤️🙏🙌❤️

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
05 March, 12:49
I love this visual. This is an area that I have struggled with since I was a little girl. I believe it has to do with the many years of early childhood abuse I endured. I have walls up all the way to heaven to guard my heart. When I love, I love with my whole heart, and at 46 and and empath, I have experienced many hurts and disappointments. I need to know how to rise above the hurt.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 03:17
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Practice & do not limit your experiences. Live to make your mission to really have love. Time & patience, you will win!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 03:19
In response Just Me... to her Publication
A certain amount of caution remains. The price for being wiser.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 March, 11:37
Fear is an illusion, fear is not real. Fear is False Event Appearing Real. Don't let your actions be guided by fear. Focus on Love and Gratitude instead. Love is everything. ❤️

05 March, 12:11
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
💗🙌💗💗🙌🙌💗

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
04 March, 10:34
This is the Truth that has guided me my entire life! I too have been sharing the life changing realities of Love ♥️. Great work!

04 March, 07:51
In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️