Rab.bit. 777 @Rabbit777
General Flynn had asked us to consent to stay for one more month on 12/31. Hold the line Patriots.
06:18 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabbit777 in this post can reply
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 January, 09:40
In response Rab.bit. 777 to his Publication
Prior to being red pilled and Q, I could walk away from my phone occassionally. Now I have it with me at all times like glued to me as I don't want to miss the EBS. I got a test the other morning as I was getting out of the shower and I almost shit myself I was so excited. False alarm but you get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
27 January, 09:43
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I'm the same. Used to just leave the phone on the counter during the day. Now it goes everywhere with me. Waiting for that EBS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
27 January, 09:25
freedom day is monday so hooibg sinfay night phone goes off onyo EBS 😀🙌🏼

Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
27 January, 09:25
Real military operations never expose time lines. Just hold the line. Everything will come in due time!

Robert Lawrence @rllawrencejr
27 January, 09:13
That's just a few days away. I hope and pray that something significat will happen by then. This roller coaster ride is killing me. I am in it for the long haul. I know that no matter what God wins in the end.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 09:13
I respect General Flynn and we followed each other on twitter and Parler. Let me tell you a secret...get off your ass and don't wait for Flynn or DJT to save this country. It is up to you and me.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
27 January, 09:43
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
disagree. we were told to hold the line. stand back, stand down. we want our country back...not civil war.

Jan Smith @JanSmith219
27 January, 09:10
where is gen flynn?? social media? interviews? anything???

Marj Moyer @Marj
27 January, 09:09
absolutely 💯%

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 09:02
Tik Tok
God Speed

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 January, 12:33
HOLD THE LINE

Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
22 January, 06:20
Done in 30, baby!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 January, 09:39

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
21 January, 09:34
So letting the evil left treat our military with disrespect rude putting them out on the street is part of the plan I thought the military was in control and they’re allowing the men in our military to be treated like shit

Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
22 January, 06:22
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
"The Military" has many facets. Remember the Chain of Command restructuring that has taken place. #VeteransforTrump

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 January, 09:23
I can't help it, but this brings me back to: Just 15 days to slow the spread...

Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
20 January, 11:16
He did, and I am holding. Got knocked against the ropes but am still in. The fate of the world, not just America depends on it.

Lori Gallegos @LG72
20 January, 10:11
that's very comforting. when did he say this

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
20 January, 09:42
____ DONE in 30

LAVANDA QUANTUM @Qjackiea
20 January, 07:00
HELLO , LINK PLEASE .... 12/31 ....

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 January, 09:32
In response LAVANDA QUANTUM to her Publication
General Flynn tweeted it. I checked for a screenshot, but I didn’t get one. I do however, recall seeing it.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 January, 09:38
In response LAVANDA QUANTUM to her Publication
Here’s one👇