Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 March, 10:09
A little frustrating. Juan O Savin, Robert Steele, Scott McKay and others.. all good and solid voices concerning current events and political news... but they all hinted that something was up the first week of March. Something along the lines of an inauguration on March 4th and that hotel rooms were four times the normal rate and booked up. The hinting continued from time to time during February.

Then, here in the first week of March, when the fourth has come and gone now, X22 broadcasts that it was gossip and rumors started by the DS and the Left. It was solid voices on the right that were alluding to it, not the left. I like all these ppl that I just named, still trust their input, but just don't understand how things can get so out of kilter. We need to do better. I am just gonna chalk it up as necessary disinformation -- but good grief.

Ready for some kind of explanation or drawing to a close of this four year guessing game.

https://youtu.be/uiNH9DcLo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
04 March, 11:37
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Remember [D5]?

[D5] freaked the DS out so much they killed one of the their top dogs (GHB). Remember??

They spent ammunition...

They received messages right? At the funeral?

What was the MSM saying about today? More ammo spent? More truth revealed?

Q and team have dropped many "dates" before. Q has also stated numerous times that disinformation is necessary.

Did anyone here see the videos of the motorcades rolling at a high rate of speed thru DC today?

Take some deep breaths, and enjoy the show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
So is that what all the disinfo about March 4th was about.. so ppl would be watching DC to witness a motorcade speeding through the streets? With no explanation, was it Biden, was it Trump? Now we have more questions. If it was Biden, and we're supposed to see how scared the DS is, seems like a complicated ruse just to say what has already been said ad nauseam. Seems like the millions of Americans who woke up during Obama admin, who voted for Trump, deserve more. But, when the powers that be decide it's time for us to be privy to something, involved instead of couch potatos munching on popcorn, I am sure they will let us know. Until then, we'll just keep taking deep breaths since we're all just a bunch of nervous nillies.

We get the cattle prod when they want us to wake up, then we get it when they want us to get out of the way, then again if we ask questions -- Still feels like we're just a bunch of cattle being herded along after four years of this. It's wearing thin, but okay
10:47 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Vee Wallace @VeeW
05 March, 11:09
No one is asking to know military secrets or for the whole ball of wax.. but sometimes when the game drags on keeping everyone on the edge of their seat (for years) with no endgame in sight... it gets old. When ppl are told that the grossest atrocities are being done to children by the ppl in power.. we want to see some form of definitive justice. Patience and the side lines are necessary and understandable.. it just seems like the goal posts keep being moved further and further out. Every time a marker hits, someone yells GAMES ARE FUN... but it's not fun. It's not a game. No one really knows what it is.

We want to trust our leaders like we always have. Even though we don't know which ones are white hats or black hats for sure. Just a little tired of having to guess which are credible voices and where we are sposed to go for solid info. Ppl need some small measure of reliable intel, some clarity of progress being made. Otherwise we're still sheep.

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
05 March, 09:41
You come to places like this. Ask questions to like minded people. Vent frustrations...

I've been awake for a long time. Longer than Q has been at their mission.

This is the closest we've ever been to truth. I have a friend thats been at for over 30 years. He says this also the closest it's been.

I'm not dismissing your feelings, but take a deep breath (Juan's advice). They got this.

God wins.