Vee Wallace @VeeW
A little frustrating. Juan O Savin, Robert Steele, Scott McKay and others.. all good and solid voices concerning current events and political news... but they all hinted that something was up the first week of March. Something along the lines of an inauguration on March 4th and that hotel rooms were four times the normal rate and booked up. The hinting continued from time to time during February.

Then, here in the first week of March, when the fourth has come and gone now, X22 broadcasts that it was gossip and rumors started by the DS and the Left. It was solid voices on the right that were alluding to it, not the left. I like all these ppl that I just named, still trust their input, but just don't understand how things can get so out of kilter. We need to do better. I am just gonna chalk it up as necessary disinformation -- but good grief.

Ready for some kind of explanation or drawing to a close of this four year guessing game.

https://youtu.be/uiNH9DcLo...
10:09 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Lolly Harris @Lollypop
05 March, 09:01
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
because it was bullshit. a lie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
05 March, 12:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 11:59

04 March, 11:37
Remember [D5]?

[D5] freaked the DS out so much they killed one of the their top dogs (GHB). Remember??

They spent ammunition...

They received messages right? At the funeral?

What was the MSM saying about today? More ammo spent? More truth revealed?

Q and team have dropped many "dates" before. Q has also stated numerous times that disinformation is necessary.

Did anyone here see the videos of the motorcades rolling at a high rate of speed thru DC today?

Take some deep breaths, and enjoy the show.

Vee Wallace @VeeW
05 March, 10:47
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
So is that what all the disinfo about March 4th was about.. so ppl would be watching DC to witness a motorcade speeding through the streets? With no explanation, was it Biden, was it Trump? Now we have more questions. If it was Biden, and we're supposed to see how scared the DS is, seems like a complicated ruse just to say what has already been said ad nauseam. Seems like the millions of Americans who woke up during Obama admin, who voted for Trump, deserve more. But, when the powers that be decide it's time for us to be privy to something, involved instead of couch potatos munching on popcorn, I am sure they will let us know. Until then, we'll just keep taking deep breaths since we're all just a bunch of nervous nillies.

We get the cattle prod when they want us to wake up, then we get it when they want us to get out of the way, then again if we ask questions -- Still feels like we're just a bunch of cattle being herded along after four years of this. It's wearing thin, but okay

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 March, 10:58
They had to wake the public so we would be aware that a military maneauver was about to take place on our soil. Now, they need the public out of the way while they confront the enemy. I wondered if maybe it would have been better if they had waited before waking us up... but I realize that if they hadn't woke us up, things would have been more confusing and much more messy.

So now that we are awake.. we have to be content watching a movie. And then at some point the theater will move to reality again, and we will have more of a role -- a calling to perform. I think maybe the urgency of the message was so LOUD to be sure it woke us up. But the thing is that it jarred us to our feet with weapon in hand, only to find out that they just needed us in the chow line for now.

Some of us have already had several NEAR DEATH experiences in life, and when we are called to action, we are ready in a MINUTE. I feel like a large percent of us get it. It's the down time that we're not good at.

Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
04 March, 10:20
It's hard to listen to X22 anymore. He says the same thing everyday (patriots in control, DS panic, etc. etc.). He's also changed his tune multiple times. Before the election it was "Trump is going to win". Afterwards, it was SCOTUS to save the days (ACB). Then Pence, then arrests on Jan. 20th. I could go on and on LOL.

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 March, 10:29
In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication
I still like his reports.. some of it does get monotonous... but that's no fault on him. He is simply passing along what the chatter is saying. Most of what he reports is what all of us were concluding as news and updates came out. He is still solid. It's the bigger picture that is causing the monotony.. the literally four year guessing game. But if you ask for just a bit of the meat of the matter.... you get scorned as a whiner. No one expects all the answers right now or to be privy to Military strategy... but the war is on our soil, literally under our own feet and to our own bodies and freedoms. The American people deserve something.. some small concrete response to hold onto. We will hold the line.. this is our nation and our land. But we need some bit of hope that there is an end in sight.. a glimpse of a solid time line or something. Idk.

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick."

Money 4Nothing @Biden4CCP
04 March, 10:14
Yep, been hearing for months and months that "something big is going to happen very soon". But, nothing ever does. Juan has stated he has a bet about Trump being back in office by April. I wonder if he is getting nervous? I'm not holding my breath.

Carl Que @PatriotX
04 March, 10:12
just one high level arrest would quell many..

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 March, 10:11
Even though some are kicking the can down the road to the summer, July/August time frame before the American public begins to see "real action"... what in the world.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
04 March, 10:10
I agree, it is all frustrating! And the little video clip of Flynn saying it was not going to happen on the 4th, but over bits of time - the full clip states Flynn calling biden President and that Trump did not do what he was supposed to do.

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 March, 10:14
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
I vaguely remember that clip. Do you have a link to it? I know Robert Steele mentioned that Flynn was not fully in agreement on some minor things. No idea what he was talking about, and I know in any war there needs to be different perspectives to get the full scope of effective strategy. So I'm not worried. Actually feel better that our leaders are hashing out the plan on some level.