Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being a Trump supporter outside of the USA (and sometimes inside the USA) is the "new gay". Reviled, ostracised, mocked, persecuted, and (too often) closeted. Wellโ€ฆ https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:04 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 March, 02:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
In the End...
the years of ridicule will be well worth the story.
[History Books]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
13 March, 02:16
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I have a feeling that I am going to be hearing a lot of "Why didn't you tell me?!" & I will have to say "I tried, but you weren't willing to listen or believe me."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 March, 11:07
My ego for caring what others think left along time ago. Im a proud deplorable, with a love for this country, our potus, all of mankind, and im here to serve humanity! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 March, 09:11
I am a loud and proud Trump supporter. I will not be silenced. Silent Majority no more.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
05 March, 09:07
i couldnโ€™t care less what these muppet sheep think

My Name is โฌ…๏ธMarQโžก๏ธ @Babyjoe_tweeters
05 March, 09:06
Your VOICE is LOVED and your support, unwavering!