Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 05:29
It would be pretty interesting if the White House lights stay on all night tonight wouldn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 March, 06:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hell I thought it interesting that LinWood said Trump was in Switzerland day before yesterday with AF-1..
Now that is interesting..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 March, 07:48
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
wood said that? i'm still trying to vet that - a video was released either yesterday or the day before claiming it was trump on Marine 1 in Switzerland - but people jumped in and said it was "fake news" as the footage was from january of 2018 or 2019. i have yet to prove or disprove that.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
I actually downloaded that video and added it to my collection of political videos, posts and articles. You're saying they're saying it's fake news? That really sucks.
01:12 AM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
05 March, 02:30
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
some are - yes - on the youtube channel in which i watched it yesterday. as i said - i haven't been able to prove whether he was there or wasn't. i didn't save the channel or video in which i watched it - i remember the channel had 1.2 million followers. if i find it i will share it for you. ( so you can read the comments)