Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 05:29
It would be pretty interesting if the White House lights stay on all night tonight wouldn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Hell I thought it interesting that LinWood said Trump was in Switzerland day before yesterday with AF-1..
Now that is interesting..
06:44 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 March, 02:42
In response Deb Clo to her Publication
Juan talked about that last nite. twice.
Not sure how that will play out. Not soon for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 March, 07:48
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
wood said that? i'm still trying to vet that - a video was released either yesterday or the day before claiming it was trump on Marine 1 in Switzerland - but people jumped in and said it was "fake news" as the footage was from january of 2018 or 2019. i have yet to prove or disprove that.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
05 March, 01:12
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I actually downloaded that video and added it to my collection of political videos, posts and articles. You're saying they're saying it's fake news? That really sucks.

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Juliet Winter @Aviatrixinthematrix
04 March, 07:42
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
where can I find this?