Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 March, 09:51
Coming to a Theater near You Soon!
https://www.facebook.com/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
04 March, 10:22
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I tried to post the link for trailer, but wont let me. Just search it on YT. it will come up.

The movie is going to be a Big Eye Opener!!

I hear its the Best movie people have seen in years. Jim is Fantastic and its based on a True story!!

They qatched a private showing. It will be coming out soon!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 March, 08:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It’s starting to make sense now! 👍🏻👍🏻

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
12 March, 08:20
I have wondered this exact thing! So glad you posted this♥️

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
06 March, 06:10
Agreed.....Lonely here in the North East. Bunch of zombies.
Keeping the light bright up here!!!!

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
06 March, 07:19
In response Jen Casatelli to her Publication
agree. I live in RI.

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 03:57
We're all connected, no matter where we are.

Keith Frost @KFrost
05 March, 01:18
I am glad you said that. I have been feeling a little isolated even talking to my family. Thank you for posting that!

Lady Mae @LadyMae
05 March, 01:25
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
You have plenty of company. When you're feeling that way, just visit this site and remember "the enemy" wants you vulnerable. Put on the Armor and go forward into that good LIGHT!

Elie Mae @LadySi
05 March, 01:52
This sounds so true. I am hopeful that more and more people will "wake up" to what's truly going on and realize that if we don't all stick together then there won't be many of us left!

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
05 March, 01:45
Well said! The date predictors need to go!