Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 March, 10:07
Well there ya have it.
I guess we can just sit back and enjoy the show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
03 March, 06:28
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i actually think this is insulting. 17 only gives crumbs at best (which only Jesus had the only right to do). the whole "stop trying..." is a slap in the face. what else were we to do? ok, so now we just chill and what next? this pisses me the fuck off...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
03 March, 07:41
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Its for the crowd on telegram who goes ape shit on everything they post. Watch the clues GeorgeNews drops on their live stream youtube tonight!

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 March, 12:19
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
I totally agree with you on this. Telegram right now is chaos. You have so many newbies who are learning, zealous for the truth right now.

You have so many who finally "woke up" and feel the need to catch up - and now, not wanting to miss anything "new". There are so many chats going on - it's like the carnival water gun game of whoever gets their ball to the top first wins!

Then, you have those that ask a question each time they read a line...literally. They feel they need "fact checks" on an hourly basis - so again, they jump the wires over there on a consistent basis and end up on some chats that try to debunk what they're trying to confirm.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
Absolutely! It's crazy. And have you noticed no one in leadership is giving us any action steps? Like GeorgeNews, Don Jr, Gen Flynn, Scavino, Pompeo, or VK etc. Everyone is just complaining how bad the new administration is and the awful things they are doing to America and [they fooked]. If they really wanted We The People to DO SOMETHING they should tell us instead of just informing us constantly about the bad news. We are READY to act! We need a leader to organize us so we can all do what we know needs to be done. Where is the military? I'm frustrated with the whole thing, really.
11:57 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realSweetLiberty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sweet Liberty, click on at the bottom under it