Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Well there ya have it.
I guess we can just sit back and enjoy the show.
10:07 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
07 March, 12:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
psalm 13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albion Deux @Albion
06 March, 05:38
A "gentle" way of saying that some people tend to overthink everything & anything. One reason why Q & the Anons have been force-fed into the public discourse as a cult. It's a narrative the DS are more than willing to exploit magnify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 March, 12:02
yes John.

Smith Smith @Smith
04 March, 09:35
so I've been quietly watching ppl pull the stragest shit out of their asses for a year, and NOW posts are REALLY nothing? 🤔

false flag?😲
misinformation?🤯
troll?👹
bott?💻
fake accounts?🎅🏼
spies?🧐

Good Lord🤦‍♂️😉

United States of America @Patriots2021
03 March, 11:55
glad to read this. its gotten complicated, unnecessarily so.

United States of America @Patriots2021
03 March, 11:58
In response United States of America to her Publication
from an overthinking standpoint..

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 March, 11:03
Cracks me UP, lol! Patriots can't get the calculations out of our heads, lololol! Every single word is an AHa! moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Cracks me UP, lol! Patriots can't get the calculations out of our heads, lololol! Every single word is an AHa! moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
03 March, 10:51
Can't It's not how my brain works.

arba happihr @arba
03 March, 10:50
Its in the blood... ha We love a puzzle

Awakening Time @Awakeningtime
03 March, 10:37
I have faith and that's it. What I know is that tomorrow is gonna be a huge day

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
03 March, 09:41
Who is the one posting at Geroge News? Is it who I think?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 March, 09:15
Fortunately I can't decipher squat....lol

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
03 March, 10:31
In response General Khaos to his Publication
same😂😂😂

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 March, 09:15
Timing is everything😉

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
03 March, 07:52
This is a conundrum wrapped in a riddle, I just know it. 😆

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 March, 07:25
Isn't George News itself 'outside comms'?

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
03 March, 07:36
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
GN is the Q team

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 March, 06:48
Interesting for sure... random thought around post 1628
Julian Assange (out of nowhere)

Lin Wood's whistleblower transcript from telegram outlines the entire operation against Seth Rich.

Crickets on Assange since January... He obviously has to be a lynchpin of the 'masterpiece'...

Assange to deliver an RKO?
#4VKM

Just dreamin...

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
plausible

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
03 March, 06:28
i actually think this is insulting. 17 only gives crumbs at best (which only Jesus had the only right to do). the whole "stop trying..." is a slap in the face. what else were we to do? ok, so now we just chill and what next? this pisses me the fuck off...

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
03 March, 07:41
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Its for the crowd on telegram who goes ape shit on everything they post. Watch the clues GeorgeNews drops on their live stream youtube tonight!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 March, 06:09

Letras Sept @letrassept
03 March, 04:59
I think they are revealing the calm before the storm...
I expect this weekend to be important!! #TheCalmBeforeTheStorm #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Caled Bwlch @Caled
03 March, 04:40
Actually, they didn't say don't try to decipher anything. Maybe just that we shouldn't be looking for meaning in everything. Because we wouldn't even know there was something to look for if we hadn't tried to decipher something.

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
03 March, 04:32
comfy in my faith!

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 March, 03:34
oh good no more time stamps and adding numbers then outting in gematria codes lol

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
03 March, 02:02
Decipher everything Break NO COMMS ... You'll will definately know.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 March, 01:50
OR WE CAN DECODE THAT HAHA

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 March, 06:10
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
(3) Year Delta? 🤔

Querist Anon @Querist
03 March, 12:36
You can't assemble any army of digital soldiers and expect them to sit back and not do anything...

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
03 March, 12:42
In response Querist Anon to her Publication
thank you for saying this. the lack of direction, leadership and visible action is going to cause ppl to take violence tomorrow. and frankly... i dont blame a one

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
03 March, 11:51
Honestly, I think your graphics and trying to connect the dots have kept a lot of nervous anons busy, so thank you Patriot.
But on a greater note, you just proved something 😜

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
03 March, 11:44
😆I suck at decoding!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 March, 11:41
I'm guilty :)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 March, 12:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I always figured that the connections wouldn't be there, if they were not supposed to be found. My only question was, were they the RIGHT connections.🤠

A decoding addiction is hard to break 😂

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
03 March, 03:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂I think a lot of us are!