Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 March, 10:09
A little frustrating. Juan O Savin, Robert Steele, Scott McKay and others.. all good and solid voices concerning current events and political news... but they all hinted that something was up the first week of March. Something along the lines of an inauguration on March 4th and that hotel rooms were four times the normal rate and booked up. The hinting continued from time to time during February.

Then, here in the first week of March, when the fourth has come and gone now, X22 broadcasts that it was gossip and rumors started by the DS and the Left. It was solid voices on the right that were alluding to it, not the left. I like all these ppl that I just named, still trust their input, but just don't understand how things can get so out of kilter. We need to do better. I am just gonna chalk it up as necessary disinformation -- but good grief.

Ready for some kind of explanation or drawing to a close of this four year guessing game.

https://youtu.be/uiNH9DcLo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carl Que @PatriotX
just one high level arrest would quell many..
10:12 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carl Que, click on at the bottom under it