KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
20 January, 03:24
TAKE A DEEP BREATH PEOPLE, THE REAL SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
20 January, 04:16
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
The minute Biden was sworn in was when the miliary should have taken control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
I read a post that stated that Biden was sworn in at 11:43AM and not at noon, but have not been able to find it again. If this is so, then Biden not only cheated, he usurped the Presidency. Will this become an issue? And if brought before a court of law, would it be enough to disqualify him and his administration?
04:50 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
20 January, 04:56
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Somebody else just brought that up to me. I don't know? It does get pretty technical. I would think the main thing is that they have proof that Biden is owned completely by China- they have the lap tops- and Pelosi's- so there's no doubt-
and Trump brought in a lawyer right at the end- changed the whole heirarchy of the military to his people-
I think they're in trouble anyway.
Did you see all the troops turned their backs on the procession?

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 January, 04:59
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I didn't even bother to watch that travesty [not talking about the troops by the way; good for them] Too freaking depressing, but if the troops turned their backs to that procession, then that is an encouragment.