KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
TAKE A DEEP BREATH PEOPLE, THE REAL SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!
03:24 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by KATKITTY in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 09:39
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
that's exactly how i understand it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 January, 04:48
If nothing significant happens against this belligerant government within this week, I'd say it is time to start coming up with another plan; one that is real and intended to be implemented and not just smoke and mirrors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
20 January, 04:16
The minute Biden was sworn in was when the miliary should have taken control.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 January, 04:50
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I read a post that stated that Biden was sworn in at 11:43AM and not at noon, but have not been able to find it again. If this is so, then Biden not only cheated, he usurped the Presidency. Will this become an issue? And if brought before a court of law, would it be enough to disqualify him and his administration?

Beth Rebstock @Liltigerlil
20 January, 03:31
when is the miltery taking over? im passed ready.