MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Guess they’re not done causing harm. This is why you don’t blind trust science, and do your research first.
12:15 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
04 March, 09:29
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
04 March, 03:07
Infants and children should NOT be getting cv vaccine, let alone adults. It's an experimental drug. Nuremberg Code applies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 March, 02:14
There is NO shame in their game. Only dollar signs. Criminals! Poor babies! Hell is too good for the baby abusers. Heart breaking!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 March, 01:44
please someone inpower, do not let them vac these babies!!

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
04 March, 01:25
The evil people who do this has to be stopped! Legally of course 😡

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
04 March, 01:24
NO FN WAY!!!🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Chris Illich @amazingreality
04 March, 12:53
"They" are going to kill babies, it's what "they" have been doing forever. "Their sources of blood and death have been interrupted by the military and the Anons, so "they" need to go after the living babies with parents permission. Making the parents parts of the problem not the solution. ALL PARENTS NEED TO SAY "NO!" Love means not injecting posion into your baby.

Angel of the North @IT50US
04 March, 12:45
I can't believe what I just read...giving this to infants...what planet am I living on!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
04 March, 12:27
i thought their motto was "No more tears"? 🤔

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
04 March, 12:22
wow the lie speech a mother will hear. i don't understand how a momma or daddy would allow their infant to be given this lethal poison.
now my thinking is coming to wondering if they will steal infants to do this. or round up infants in custody of state to do this. the longer i ponder this thought the dirtier this "testing" seems to be.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
04 March, 12:25
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
They are brainwashed.

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
04 March, 12:19
DNA collection... giving them the vaccine thru test... more test kit money... why then??? because none are good reasons to test infants!

#wakeUp #vaccine