Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
molly danless @Swandive
05 March, 08:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😅 lol...let's NOT plan one for every Friday this year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 08:39
Yep, 4 peaceful protesters.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 March, 09:24
i am going out to run errands. please, no rioting, looting and insurrection...stuff with out me

Albion Deux @Albion
05 March, 02:33
Only in Pelosi's delusional mind.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 March, 11:49
i had a scheduled dental appt for temporary crown and a mouth guard. (i have ground my teeth down to tiny nubs praying in my sleep). what did i miss? was there a memo?

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
04 March, 11:56
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Same issue, I'm headed for retainer again too since bite shifted and I'm tapping the life away from my front teeth....😏 But I've heard good things about magnesium supplements for grinding, you might give it a try. Im starting it now.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
05 March, 04:33
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I am on the same boat! The mouth guard is not being enough making my jaw in the righ side very painful, causing earache and tension on neck muscle. I take magnesium every night to help relaxation. However, a shot of good scotch or whiskey does wondwer! 😁

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 10:58
People would be beyond stupid to mess around with all the military presence.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
04 March, 09:47
Nope! Nope!Nope!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 March, 08:28
I'm not even aware of a quiz?

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
04 March, 08:15
😉🍿✌🏻❤️✈️🐸🙌🏻

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
04 March, 08:04

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
04 March, 07:21
https://youtu.be/K3L-nJMyM... just a little diddy for yahll!:)

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 March, 06:34
I think BLM and Antifa were having a Tubaware party with Nancy at the WH today.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
04 March, 05:50
Can we attend church if we stand outside and protest satan? The strip clubs are open. why not churches?

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
04 March, 05:46
From my couch.. 😜

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
04 March, 04:43
Not by us.

Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
04 March, 04:35
I protest

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 March, 04:15
LIN WOOD LEAKS WHISTLEBLOWER TRANSCRIPTS

“This is something the FBI set up under their guidance… going to be a false flag… And it was a sovereign citizen group.”

"Obama did not want any terrorism unless it was·white terrorism"

"They did get close to assassinating people up there."

https://populist.press/wp-...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 March, 04:14
BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

https://populist.press/bom...

That particular group (of fucking traitors) was Rod (Rosenstein), VP Pence, Paul Ryan

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
04 March, 04:02
No the only protest i know coming up is the worldwide 1 on the 20th march called the great reopening only america not joined lol x

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
04 March, 03:27
HI VK! your APL is stuck! 😂

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 March, 03:02
As far as I know some group who wants violence scheduled some Riot for March 6th. I actually have not seen anything pointing to March 4th, except Trump Hotel prices being much higher than usual!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
04 March, 02:35
NO

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
04 March, 02:24
i protest masks daily

Gray 359 @Gray359
04 March, 02:02
None that we're aware of.🤷

Judy Waller @Judyk
04 March, 01:24
Not that I'm aware of, still 🙏❤🇺🇸

Linda Kay @Lkp50
04 March, 01:03
none that I've heard of.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
04 March, 12:59
None that I'm aware of.
The only one pushing for protests today is the mockingbird media.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 01:02
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Rumor has it dick cheney, has a shotgun. Maybe he could kill that bird...

Laura Saggars @Lsaggars67
04 March, 12:59
i seen something for antifa for march 6th

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
04 March, 12:58
Not for patriots.