Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
03 March, 10:35
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
ive been awake for about 20 years. a little over. and ive been labelled a conspiracy theorist the entire time. i dont feel an "i told you so" in my soul. what i ffeel isnt even vindication. im actually saddened to having been proven right. id rather be wrong. terrible things have been involved in me being right. i feel pride in my fellow man. more and more each day awaken. soon we will be the majority if we arent already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
03 March, 10:39
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
Must have felt really lonely, I'm sorry. I always questioned everything. I knew we were suppressed, I couldn't prove anything and felt isolated, at as young as 13. I get the part where your sad to be correct. We're with you now. Take a breath, the calvary is working away. God bless 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
04 March, 01:13
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
if theres any way i can help please lemme know. im a consoiracy encyclopedia.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it