Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
13 March, 10:09
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Waking up is not just about knowing that the system is rigged and by who. Your actions from then on in must counter the scams and no longer doing things that help the scums. Ex. At the very beginning when they created and used BLM to divide the people.. the awake ( if they choose to go out) should not defend the cops because police is controlled by the cabal. Instead protest with the intent of educating that if the police return back to constitution we are all safe. be in that group and steer it away from the intent of the cabal. but once they start to March in opposition to blm, which they knew people would do. the media was able to used them to keep one group more asleep. when you are awake you can see these plays and act in opposition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 March, 09:16
I have been awake for a long while now, but realized early on that to get through to people , we would need someone strong. I guess I have been waiting for Trump. The Lord has been with me on every step of this long journey.. I didn't realize, though , how bad it really was... I knew we needed change, but had no idea just how much.. Praying for us all that this will soon be revealed. There is no more wakeing people up until it is revealed.. God Bless you all..💞😪🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 March, 08:24
Almost 41 years that I have been "Awake". It has been very hard to be aware of the evil, but not able to get people to believe you when you try to show them proof. I got a lot of mockery, laughed at and few friends.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
09 March, 02:20
I have come to the conclusion there are no "normies" to awaken. Either there is an innate desire and ability to see deception or not. Cognitive dissonance is one thing but willfull blindness is another. I often ponder what makes me (and others here) "immune" to the virus of deception.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 March, 11:55
30 + 4 IS A LONG TIME WHAT TOOK YA’LL SO LONG 😃

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
09 March, 10:41
it's hard. I started to wake up 12 years ago, but the Obama years are what really got me searching for answers. I feel for my 18 year old daughter who is wide awake in this current cancel culture and social media climate full of woke teens. it's not easy for her, but she has me to vent to. Hoping this all ends soon and looking forward to a bright new future for this country and world. So much was stolen from us.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
09 March, 02:14
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
Researching Obama when he showed up is what really got me awake. Years and years of me shouting to deaf ears. All I got was a tin foil hat which I am proud of.

Counter Spell @Counterspell
09 March, 09:56
Normies will police their own, the system is designed this way. So after decades of seeing through this mess and trying to help people, I can safely say that normies are as suspect as the system. This is why I do not engage people anymore. I've done all I can up to this point. The cards will fall where they do. To those with the energy to engage normies, good luck. I haven't had any luck in this life showing anyone the light.

Anjill oflight @Anjilloflight
09 March, 09:32
🙋🏻‍♀️. Word up! so exhausted and frustrated!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 09:25
The thought of finally seeing this end, is just so powerful. Worth every minute, every decade. I been fighting against this since my early twenties, well longer than that, but ARMED with info at that point. God bless our soldiers. I always knew deep down, God would not let the darkness stand.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 09:23
That brought a tear to my weary eyes.

Carol Ranes @Cranes5
05 March, 10:11
yep it's been very difficult! I had a top-secret clearance in the early 80s and found out what was really going on! Of course no one believed me! I dug deeper into the Bible and did a lot of praying! My number one prayer was that God would make all things known that he would reveal everything to his people! So it was time well spent and my prayer was answeredHe also told me to write a book "Living Life With Real Faith" which I published as kindle book on Amazon! We have an awesome GOD!

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
03 March, 10:35
ive been awake for about 20 years. a little over. and ive been labelled a conspiracy theorist the entire time. i dont feel an "i told you so" in my soul. what i ffeel isnt even vindication. im actually saddened to having been proven right. id rather be wrong. terrible things have been involved in me being right. i feel pride in my fellow man. more and more each day awaken. soon we will be the majority if we arent already.

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 March, 10:39
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
Must have felt really lonely, I'm sorry. I always questioned everything. I knew we were suppressed, I couldn't prove anything and felt isolated, at as young as 13. I get the part where your sad to be correct. We're with you now. Take a breath, the calvary is working away. God bless 🙏

Teresa Quber @TrustQuber
03 March, 01:38
I'm 35 and awake since I was a kid, thanks to my parents. This makes me so happy to see..

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 March, 12:24
It's only been a little over a year for me.....

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 March, 12:24
I agree. We can guide them theough their pain. Ive talked to many people at my work in a public school and are questioning the narrative especially with the vaccines right now. I think its genius that Trump stepped back for a bit, so the truth can be revealed. They can blame him anymore so now they see the real evil.

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
03 March, 12:23
It's really hard, you want to try... but if not woken yet, it does seem realistic to let them find out on their own. Being there is all you can do. especially for those awakening close to or after it comes out. It'll be heartbreaking, they'll be left with so many questions and most likely shame. Be kind, be understanding...

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 12:18
It has been years, now. Thank you! You are more appreciated than words can say!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
03 March, 12:16
I was awakened in 1995 when it turns out the IRS illegally audited us and stole money from us. We started doing research and were completely blown away.

Welcome to reality America. We weren't the crazy ones after all!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 March, 12:12
It was more for me that I felt out of place, others were never really logical and I kinda hid and acted somewhat....makes a crapload of sense now... :)

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
03 March, 12:04
PRESENT. 20 years

julie baja @JB4DJT
03 March, 12:01
Better late then never💥🇺🇸💥

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
03 March, 11:44
Your powerful loving words: "System is our enemy not them..." reached my very core. I'm still crying. Blessings and love child of God🙏♥️

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
03 March, 11:41
Thank you. Totally true ~. Prayers ~