Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Think for a moment how demands for "give it all to me now!" come over to special forces risking (and losing) their lives to save the innocent.
11:07 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
09 March, 04:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I can only imagine that the reaction to such a "demand" must lie somewhere between hysterical laughter and bitter weeping.
I, for one, am patient and continue to pray without ceasing for these great Warriors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jed ___ @Jed__
08 March, 12:49
💛💛💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 March, 02:01
I was robbed of my six children by a narcissist who lied in family court in 2001. The kangaroo court sided with his lies. I paid "ransom" for over 16 years. My children are now grown and have their own lives. I've moved on while still awaiting the justice that the human courts would not grant me. No 'spring chicken' here. Still working...still praying...still waiting.

(read the whole chapter) Heb 11:13 All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth. 14For those who say such things make it clear that they are seeking a country of their own. 15And indeed if they had been thinking of that country from which they went out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; for He has prepared a city for them.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 March, 11:08

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 March, 10:39
Exactly! 💥 That's it. So many are risking their lives and many have waited much longer. The least we can do is #HoldTheLine and pray for and support them any way we can for as long as it takes.
#GodBlessOurMilitary
#wwg1wga

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 March, 10:28
Amen...

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 March, 10:25
We can never fully show how truly grateful we are....THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU ALL❣️🇺🇸🦅

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 March, 09:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 10:18
I couldn't agree more, Martin. This is about so much more than people care to realize. I'm learning a lot about the people around me- some knowledge I'd rather not have.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
05 March, 10:15
Can you explain to me how a PUBLIC arrest of a Schiff, a Swalwel, a Addsion McConnell Jr or a Gerald Lewis Nadler type, FOR ALL TO SEE, has an effect on ANY single special forces mission?

Aghain, it is pure insanity. There is no "Great Awakening" without visible justice. It's Game of Life 101 as we ALL witness SO MANY still fast asleep and suffering TODAY.

DEAD.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
07 March, 07:38
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
@pain ~ Just as you have faith in God, you must also have faith that justice will be served by him as well.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 10:14
TRUTH.

Our role is _not_ to complain and whine "are we there yet?" like kiddos in the back seat of the car.

Just because we can't SEE it, does not mean that enormous world-changing events are not occurring -- for the GREATER GOOD OF ALL HUMANITY.

FAITH. PATIENCE. PERSEVERANCE. PRAYER.
We _Are_ in this Together.
Peace!

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
05 March, 10:10
Pray, continuously.

Storm Rider @Rider
05 March, 06:57

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 March, 03:28
Spot on! It's damn near inhuman to ask them to rush into danger. They are pros they will move when they see fit for optimal results and glory.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
05 March, 10:18
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I just don't see how arresting, perping, trying and haning DiFiChi or pure trash Hirono because they ARE known and career criminals is asking too much. Folks are still fast asleep and believe Biden and Kammy are running this trash show. A SINGLE and PUBLIC arrest, perp walk, trial and subsequent JOYOUS hanging is the perfect wake up for the Auntie Margarita and Uncle Handsforth types!

All misison can continue as planned. Until we SEE justice in SOME way, shape or form, how can we expect the other to WAKE THE FUCKING HELL UP?

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
05 March, 03:13
That's what I keep thinking about all those "nothing happening" people.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 12:50
God bless them all 🙏

Thank you for the repost. An honor 🔥

Grace Scharff @Grace444
12 March, 11:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
❤️ & HONOR!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 01:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Lord please command your angels to cover all of our military, our soldier dogs, and other Patriots that are saving us with you Armor of protection against any and all harm that would come against them whether from this earth or other diminisions. Amen

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 March, 12:13
There will come a time when no more children can be saved, even if many are still held in a hostage situation. The rules of engagement may have to change to ensure the tunnels and their contents are destroyed for the future of mankind. These are difficult moral and military judgements. Our views are not relevant. There is probably much more danger that we are allowed to know.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 10:16
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Sweet Jesus.
Amen.

AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
08 March, 09:10
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Let us pray All are found and saved or released from the hell into the arms of GOD. 🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 12:47
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
x2 🙏 Patience was NEVER my strong suit but this trudge has taught it to me well & to understand & appreciate The GENIUS 6D+ Q-Plan & all those who are actively implementing it 🔥🇺🇸

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
04 March, 11:12
i mention only because i take messages from George very seriously and want to be sure its the real account

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
04 March, 11:10
not sure the post from Kim Runner was actually from George. their logo looked the way it usually does earlier in the chat