Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 10:16
10 am Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 10:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Please explain this to me - sorry the site is in Russian and I don't know the significance of the chart lines / color, thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
10:43 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by WarfareWarrior in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 06:05
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
Thanks, this is so technical and not much discussion on what it means ... just that it exists. Guess I need more basics in what the resonance relates to in terms of people or weather.

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
04 March, 07:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It Is Insanely Technical...I'm Still Trying To Figure It Out Myself...If I Come Across Someone Who Can Explain It In The Simplest Of Terms(Like I'm 5yrs Old), I Will Forward It To You. We'll See If We Can't Figure This Thing Out Together.