Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
04 March, 02:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ok so the more you pray,meditate or just be happy the more these line go up ❓Im just taking a guess in this🤷🏽‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 March, 02:09
Armour Up Lightwarriors there is work to be done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 March, 01:44

Chuck Betts @Rotor
04 March, 01:37
help me understand what this is, I have seen you post these graphs before , but do not know what im looking at.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 March, 01:53
In response Chuck Betts to his Publication
it's called a schumann resonance chart and it IS really hard to understand. in a super-tiny nutshell, it's good when the top 2 lines spike upward &/or the bottom 2 lines fall downward. here's a link that's only mildly helpful.
https://www.disclosurenews...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 March, 01:34
Keep Resonating everyone!!

Que Marvel donated @lillamb
04 March, 12:03

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
04 March, 12:00
パンチレッド👊🔥🔥🔥

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 March, 11:49
I like the bright areas on this view.

Chuck Betts @Rotor
04 March, 01:38
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
very interesting but I dont understand what im seeing.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
04 March, 11:48
🙏

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
04 March, 11:45
The beautiful angelic vibes are soaring today! God is Good

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
04 March, 11:45

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 02:02
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
With us every day...in person and in frequency!♥️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 March, 11:43
💫👼💫👼💫👼💫👼💫

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 March, 11:06

Catin Thehat @Cathills
04 March, 10:45
what's the cliff notes version of what the goal is?

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
04 March, 10:27
That must be why I have a smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach?!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 10:22
Please explain this to me - sorry the site is in Russian and I don't know the significance of the chart lines / color, thanks.

Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
04 March, 10:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
04 March, 10:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 March, 10:20
Feeling Glorious🤍🤍🤍

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
04 March, 10:19
🌟🌟 We are literally pushing the darkness out of this world! 🌟🌟