Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
04 March, 09:04
Uncomfortable TrUtHs
You know there have been mass genocides all over the World, where 100's, 1000's, 10's of thousands, millions of people were killed and most of you, the first thing that comes to mind is Germany, but what if I told you, you were wrong, the true genocide of greatest proportion was done by Jewish bolsheviks during the Bolshevik revolution of Russia when Stalin LITERALLY guided by his Jewish advisors starved and murdered MILLIONS of people to death in Russia, the new film called Mr. Jones is the true story of this mass genocide of White Christians youtu.be/BqnfmCu6fUk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 09:07
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Nana has always heard that there were way more ppl killed in this than by the Nazis in Germany

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
04 March, 09:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and you would be absolutely correct, there were no 6,000,000 jews killed in Germany this is a perpetuated lie that has been around for decades, and most of your jews nowadays are not actually JEWS in a sense, they are actually Khazarians who adopted judaism after it became the National religion of Khazaria, http://www.khazaria.com/

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 09:27
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
That is also what Nana has read in many places.
Wouldnt it be nice to know ALL of the true history stories. It seems we have been lied to about damn near everything. I for one would appreciate all truths in all stories.

Regine Koch @Regine
I'm happy that we are now going into times where the truth about our history will be revealed. There were so many strange things and contradictions when we were indoctrinated in school that I couldn't understand, but just asking made you a racist, nazi or a bad person.
Now it's time to get free and get to know all conspiracies against humanity and how they played together. The swamp is deep and comes from long time ago.
09:39 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Regine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Regine Koch, click on at the bottom under it