Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
04 March, 09:28
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
i was 12 years old when she ripped his picture. (admission for never thinking of searching since then-i did not know she 'sang' some words, tell-a-lies onky focused on the ripping of a picture)
but as a 12 year old to today i have been angry that she was removed from all things life. for only ripping a frigging piece of paper to pieces-because im an American and have nothing to do with the pope-i am not catholic-and he isnt God, he isnt even a god but the reactions of all peoples were as though this human is a god which has grossed me out that hes lifted on such high standards but allowed and still allows little children to be touched and my own countrymen didnt even bribg men to justice because of their crazy rule their catholic blanketed from justice... yep i am awake now but those thoughts were and still are stronger than ever. and i was 12 and knew she did nithing wrong not even knowing the whole story. and i was 12 and knew the pope was and still is a friggin NOTHING BURGER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
now that i am awake im fully ticked off that Americans actually lift that idiotic man to god like stature. its really sickening to be awake today and know the rlwbole reason why she ripped his picture and what she was coming out against and it onky got worse today. so sad 😞
09:30 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts