Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 March, 07:48
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I remember this well - I knew she was correct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelley Bean @FreedomFighter73
06 March, 10:47
I remember this very well. God bless her! They have painted her as crazy still to this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
04 March, 12:48
This brave Woman put everything on the line. a true hero. God Bless her for her Truth. amazing how long it has taken to awaken many. There will be those that will never wake up. We are in a new Timeline & the future looks very bright. All the Glory to God

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
04 March, 09:28
i was 12 years old when she ripped his picture. (admission for never thinking of searching since then-i did not know she 'sang' some words, tell-a-lies onky focused on the ripping of a picture)
but as a 12 year old to today i have been angry that she was removed from all things life. for only ripping a frigging piece of paper to pieces-because im an American and have nothing to do with the pope-i am not catholic-and he isnt God, he isnt even a god but the reactions of all peoples were as though this human is a god which has grossed me out that hes lifted on such high standards but allowed and still allows little children to be touched and my own countrymen didnt even bribg men to justice because of their crazy rule their catholic blanketed from justice... yep i am awake now but those thoughts were and still are stronger than ever. and i was 12 and knew she did nithing wrong not even knowing the whole story. and i was 12 and knew the pope was and still is a friggin NOTHING BURGER

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
04 March, 09:30
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
now that i am awake im fully ticked off that Americans actually lift that idiotic man to god like stature. its really sickening to be awake today and know the rlwbole reason why she ripped his picture and what she was coming out against and it onky got worse today. so sad 😞

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
04 March, 09:27
🙏💜I have always loved Sinead and the way she has always stood up and voiced the truth. She has been to hell and back trying to get stuff like this out to the public. Bless her and may God watch over her.💜🙏

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
04 March, 08:34
is this a recent video or 30 years ago? I am guessing 30 years ago. I had no idea of the depth of the evil back then.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
04 March, 08:30
Love her voice. Words have all new meaning now. And numbers. Numbers and words matter. I'm ready to go back to no more speaking... just action, emotion, sending vibes to communicate... more peaceful that way.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 09:05
could she be.....?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 March, 08:54
WOW. The hardest part is thinking of all the children who suffeted so horribly and weren't saved. That it has taken decades and decades to defeat this evil. It's unbearably sad and horrific.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 08:24
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I think about that every night.'

I first began hollering about SRA & pedophilia back in the 1970s, way before it was "mainstream."

A million kids a year here in the US...

That would be at least 51 MILLION kids, not counting young adults & others who "disappeared," never to be found.

If you still don't think they were turned into fast food patties, you need to listen to Rabbi Finklestein bragging about it.

I heard this a long time ago in the car on the way to work. I had to pull over & throw up.

https://youtu.be/ZpYmhT72-...

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
04 March, 08:31
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
thousands of years. millions of children.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
03 March, 07:22
right in front of us.. loved her music.. I just cant even.. people have been telling us for decades..

I am What I am @OfLight
03 March, 06:57
Wow I wish I had paid attention back then. although I knew enough not to trust the church. Should have looked deeper into politicians and the "families"

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 March, 06:51
I remember Sinead was topping the charts...she was just breaking thru when she sang about the catholic church...then she disappeared.

Holly Brandt @hollywoodbld
03 March, 06:36
I used to love her I didn't know what happened to her now I know!

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
03 March, 06:28
Wow....and to think back in 92 I thought she was crazy. Now I realize that I was the one that was crazy for believing in all that was presented to me☹️

Knight Breed @knightbreed
03 March, 06:34
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
No worries fren I was sitting right there next to you. Thinking the same damn shit.

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
04 March, 03:54
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Its a good reminder to us all to be patient and filled with grace towards all the idiots around us. Wasnt that long ago that i browsed reddit comment section for my news, or better yet, how i should feel about the news. Praise Yah for freedom and for the people he awoke decades before