Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We the people REALLY need to tell these corporations to fook off!
That is what needs to be done.
Crashing these sobs would only take a few days of everyone selling their damn stock!

The word for the day is "Sell" "Sell" "Sell"!
Crash the sobs and show them one person matters, we the people are not going to tolerate their cancel culture bullshit!
"CANCEL CULTURE WORKS BOTH FOOKN WAYS YALL"
LETS DO THIS
YOU HAVE THE NAMES NOW OF THE STOCKS YOU WANT TO SELL!

WAKE UP YALL WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE POWER!

https://trendingpolitics.c...
08:50 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
05 March, 12:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ready to print and send to corporate offices? Would it wake them up if we could get people from all over to do it?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 March, 09:48
AMEN.
We. Have. The. Power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
04 March, 06:53
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
This is the absolute truth.

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 07:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY!!!! Philly has a monument showing this same thing. Mostly little children holding up the dirty old men

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
04 March, 09:45
😒So disappointing! People need to just STOP wearing the mask! What can they do if we all just stop? Not a thing! Meanwhile my boycotted list of companies is growing! Unfortunately, I drive a Toyota...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
04 March, 02:20
In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication
Unfortunately I work for GM. 🤬

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
04 March, 07:29
In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication
There's soooo many sheeple that have been brainwashed by MSM its ridiculous! Hope these companies go broke !!! No more masks! It seems MASKS may need to be made illegal in the USA thru legislation!

chore Toke @choretoke
04 March, 09:45
I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT GOING INTO THESE STORES THAT ARENT GOING TO LET PEOPLE IN IF THEY ARENT WEARING A MASK❗️👏🏼👏🏼I WOULD BE LIKE BYE MORE MONEY FOR ME 🖕🏼I DONT GO INTO ANY OF THOSE STORES ANYWAYS.👏🏼👏🏼😁I can tell you only the SHEEPS ARE GOING TO BE WEARING THE MASKS😏SHAME ON THEM🤦🏻‍♀️🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
04 March, 02:22
In response chore Toke to her Publication
🇵🇷🇺🇲🇵🇷🇺🇲

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
04 March, 09:09
I shop Aldi's in Florida and refuse to wear mask

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
05 March, 12:56
In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication
good on you i still have not wore one yet do not consent to stupidity

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 March, 01:01
In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication
Same here!! Even if I go to Publix or Winn Dixie I don't wear one!! I see more and more ppl not wearing a mask lately than I do with one.