Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 March, 08:54
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
WOW. The hardest part is thinking of all the children who suffeted so horribly and weren't saved. That it has taken decades and decades to defeat this evil. It's unbearably sad and horrific.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 08:24
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I think about that every night.'

I first began hollering about SRA & pedophilia back in the 1970s, way before it was "mainstream."

A million kids a year here in the US...

That would be at least 51 MILLION kids, not counting young adults & others who "disappeared," never to be found.

If you still don't think they were turned into fast food patties, you need to listen to Rabbi Finklestein bragging about it.

I heard this a long time ago in the car on the way to work. I had to pull over & throw up.

https://youtu.be/ZpYmhT72-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Correct. And God bless you. The first time I heard that psycho Rabbi, I thought I mis-heard...listened again and again... did a quick search for "does mcdonalds serve human meat" and human slaughterhouses... and where is a restaurant that serves human meat and so on because it was so fucking unbelieveable.. I tell people about it and they think I am crazy. Three huge meat processing companies own 70% of the meat industry... much of those plants had HUGE virus break outs. Michigan county that had the huge voter fraud just had FBI going into to a "medical educational biogical supplies" and found tens of tens of human remains. Owner had mortician license and there was a saw inside his building. Remains were being carried out in boxes for forensic investigation. I showed my kids who refuse to believe me on just about everything... and my sweetie and my dad. They are believing even if none of us want this to be true. I like the tesla laser guns that just leave a small bump of dust.
08:37 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
04 March, 09:09
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Its extremely hard to get others to believe any of this horror that's going on. I tell and show my own kids everything I research, and I'm not sure if they think their mother is mad and needs locking up, or if they are now finding all that is coming to the surface just so hard to comprehend. All we can do is tell as many as we can about what we know and just hope to wake up as many as we can.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
04 March, 10:37
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
It has been a difficult couple of years with my kids and their indoctrinated learning and getting the opposite type of information from their dad's house. I would homeschool but ex thinks the kids need "structure" and reminds me I am not a teacher. He is not worth the argument. Pick your battles, they tell me. It has been exasperating, especially this year... one parent is a freedom, God person and the other is a substitute teacher mask wearer. And... I'm trying to cut back on alcohol, but NOW???!!!! :) I have Faith and keep it as gentle as I can.. I know they research some of the things they argue with me about... and we are talking about spiritual things... so it is all good. Breathe. God Bless you and your family!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 09:02
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Your reaction was much like mine, then.

I had to be SURE I had heard what I heard. Mind, this was mid-70s & we had no internet...

We had just got a McDonalds in my area & I refused to have anything to do with it.

When I returned to the States in 2016, we were in San Antonio with hubs' parents. Channel 5 Fox came on, with an investigation of several local restaurants which had been found to be serving human meat & that the meat was from children.

Hubs probably still has the bruise, 'cuz I bonked him on the arm to get his attention.

We don't eat out - ever.

The house we're buying has a HUGE kitchen with an island, so we can both cook without bumping fannies!

People should think about what it must feel like to have been trying to raise awareness of this & being stifled & shut up all the time.

We had to survive, so we just shut up.

No more!