William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
03 March, 07:29
BREAKING: IDAHO House Introduces Law To BAN MASK MANDATES

The Editors-March 03, 2021

By John Paluska, Founder of The Daily Fodder

...Biden...forcing mandatory isolation & universal mask mandates, some states...saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

One such state is Idaho, where the state legislature just introduced a new law that will BAN mask mandates in the state, no matter what Biden says or does

...representative...introduced...bill said...research...healthy individuals are being harmed by the masks.

...multitude of studies...shows masks don't work.

...masks have not helped stop the spread of Coronavirus...

...Great Barrington Declaration was signed by...20,000 medical doctors, epidemiologists, biologists, & health policy administrators.

...mask policies are not rooted in science, & it's time to stop forcing healthy people to act like they're sick.

https://www.thedailyfodder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 March, 12:50
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Let's go IDAHO! I'm seeing those gross face rags less and less everyday. I've refused from day 1! I love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it